eThos Care (Bermuda) - Caregivers, Sitters & Nannies (441) 295 2273
Find a Caregiver
Find a Caregiver
eThos Care - with the full immigration and administrative support of its parent, TCG Limited, is able to provide a comprehensive range of caregiver recruitment & onboarding services. From recruiting, sourcing, screenng through to contracting and immigration processing as necessary. For clients where care is funded via a FutureCAre policy, we ensure a complete, compliant set up of your select caregiver to allow payment for services directly to your Caregiver each month. Our services can be as bespoke or a la carte as your needs (and patience! ) allows. We have a full, experienced team which manages hundreds of such placements annually in Bermuda with a supportive network in our core source markets. Help us to help you find a caregiver by completing the questionaire below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS / HOW DO WE WORK
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your inquiry within 3 hours of receipt. Thank you !
- We will submit to you the profiles and supporting credentials files of carers that fit your requirements. The credentials file will include a resume, references, medical certificate / Covid 19 screening result.
- We will confirm terms either on an "on call" or "contracted". We are focused on 1) each Carer supporting one home in the near term to ensure the absolute safety of each Carer and the families we serve and 2) ensuring employment consistency to our dedicated full time caregivers.
- On Call services are available on an äs you go basis" where the client chooses days and times as appropriate by completing a sitter booking form. Though clients may suggest preference for any particular Carer, Carer assignment is not guaranteed. Client retains absolute flexibility on a week to week basis.
- Contracted clients will fully commit to a fixed weekly schedule for a minimum 3 month period with select Caregiver. Minimum hours 12 hours weekly for caregiving. Termination of contract requires 2 weeks notice.
- The hourly fee as contracted includes fully the cost of benefits, taxes, work permit administration where applicable. There are no other fees to apply. Contracted clients will generally receive favorable fee consideration which is to be a function of total contract hours.
- Payment for services - for contracted clients - is collected / charged on a weekly basis, in advance - each Friday!
- Payment for services - for on call clients - is collected at booking. On call clients who use us regularly or on an ad hoc basis are encouraged to file card details with us where the relevant charge will be made only on the day of service.
- Payment is by credit / debit card. We accept MasterCard & Visa Only.
- Where the pandemic and conditions of work remain fluid, we will continue to be guided by the Ministry of Health and the CDC. You may review our covid policy here.