With effect today 7 March, we welcome back our visitors given the relaxed covid guidelines.
- Bermuda’s new guidelines will require all visitors to show proof of current vaccination status and a negative COVID-19 test result for travellers aged 2 and older.
- Supervised antigen tests two days of arrival and PCR tests with four days of arrival are allowed.
- Travellers will need to complete the Travellers Authorisation form with this information 24 – 48 hours prior to arrival. Note: The Travellers Authorisation form fee has been reduced from $75 to $40, which will include return testing if necessary.
- Only fully vaccinated travelers are allowed in the country. Fully vaccinated is defined as having received a full course of a COVID-19 vaccine with at least 14 days having passed since the last dose and before arrival in Bermuda. Booster shots will not be required.
- Children 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated. Children eleven years and younger will take on the vaccination status of the guardian travelling with them.
- No further testing will be required upon arrival. If country of origin requires a test to return, Bermuda will automatically schedule and provide return testing to travellers.
For families needing some care support with young children or elderly parents who have joined the Bermuda fun, book a Carer at: https://www.myethoscare.com/book-a-sitter Pricing starts at $40 per hour. Minimum 4 hours per engagement
Safe. Simple. Comfortable